Golden Milk Tequila (Hot)
Warm up and sign off for the holiday
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger optional
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon or 1 whole cinnamon stick
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ¼-¾ oz maple syrup—add to taste agave, coconut sugar, and stevia are also options
- ¾ oz amoretto
- 2 oz Nosotros reposado
- Add all ingredients except tequila, amoretto, and sweetener to a small sauce pan. Heat on medium whisking frequently for 4-5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached. (Make sure it never boils.)
- Turn off heat, add tequila, add amoretto, and sweeten to taste. Adjust spices if desired.
- Pour into a mug and garnish with a pinch of ground turmeric or cinnamon.