We had the chance to sit down with long-time Nosotros supporter and our newest official brand partner, Nicole Cogan, and ask her some questions about tequila, her blog, and we even had a bit of extra time for a speed round of bonus questions!
Nicole is the Founder of NOBREAD, a popular food and lifestyle blog, and a TV Host. After discovering her gluten allergy in 2009 and her later Celiac Disease diagnosis, Nicole took it upon herself to change the way restaurants catered to customers with gluten allergies and other dietary restrictions by outlining their gluten-free options and accommodations. Her NOBREAD dining guides began in New York City where she was living at the time, and have since expanded to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, DC, and London.
Nicole is now based in LA and she lives a balanced, gluten-free lifestyle, making her the perfect Nosotros partner. Stay tuned to Nicole’s Instagram and Blog for Nosotros recipes, events, and news as our partnership unfolds!
- What’s your vice? — Chocolate.
- What’s your favorite song to rock out to? — Anything country.
- Describe your dream date. — Cafe to try an amazing gluten-free dessert, followed by a walk on the beach or watching the sunset with a margarita.
- In another life, what would you want to do for your career, if not blogging? — Something in music! Radio host, songwriter, VJ, etc.
- Who is your celebrity crush? — Dev Patel and Jake Gyllenhaal.
- What’s your biggest fear? — Heights.
- Three things you’d bring with you if you were stranded on an island — iPhone, lighter… and a friend!
- What is a hobby you have that your followers don’t know about? — They know I love music but they don’t realize how obsessed I am. I would love to write songs one day.
- Link your favorite recipe on NoBread blog. — https://nobread.com/recipes/
- Three fun facts about yourself! — I’ve never had coffee. I’d LOVE to get a tattoo but probably never will. Field hockey was my sport of choice when I was young.